1. For My Brooklyns who honor me with the care of their sweet wild rescued poodles and their lovely home. They save me.
2. Time spent with my precious grand nephew, cutest sweetest kid ever!
3. That I don’t eat meat.
4. That my sister and bro-in-law moved here from NY. It’s so normal to be with them.
5. For people who vote with their consciousness not their emotions from fear.
7. Flip- Flops
9. My new Sleep Innovation pillow
10. My feline roommate, Baby, beautiful regal Himalayan. Has Orson Wells’ face.
11. The Impressionists, Michaelangelo, much art, poetry, movies, creative minds.
13. Speaking of creative minds, mother nature’s work is truly Divine: all those varied-colored birds, magnificent creatures as elephants, Capuchin monkeys, ants!
14. The Beatles
15. My physical well-being.
16. Taking myself to live in San Diego 4 years ago.
17. Taking myself to Australia 7 years ago; traveling with wonderful “myte” Kath along the Gold Coast.
18. And seeing koalas and kangaroos out and about; achieving childhood yearning to hold a koala!
19. Books, glad I chose Clan of The Cave Bear for book club last month.
20. I am grateful for so much of life on planet earth; and grateful to be passionate
21. about being the change I wish to see,
22. that I’ve learned in my 60-something years to love more fully, to feel grateful, in awe of so much beauty.
23. That I follow Rarasaur and that she posted this “exercise” to share and to Dawn for suggesting it. It’s been fun and all of the above give me great happiness! Thank you, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, big LOVE for all y’al!
If you’d like to join in, here’s how it works: set a timer for 10 minutes; timing this is critical. Once you start the timer, start your list (the timer doesn’t matter for filling in the instructions, intro, etc). The goal is to write 50 things that made you happy in 2015, or 50 thing that you feel grateful for. The idea is to not think too hard; write what comes to mind in the time allotted. When the timer’s done, stop writing. If you haven’t written 50 things, that’s ok. If you have more than 50 things and still have time, keep writing; you can’t feel too happy or too grateful! When I finished my list, I took a few extra minutes to add links and photos.
To join us for this project: 1) Write your post and publish it (please copy and paste the instructions from this post, into yours) 2) Click on the blue frog at the very bottom of Tales From the Motherland’s post. 3) That will take you to another window, where you can past the URL to your post. 4) Follow the prompts, and your post will be added to the Blog Party List. Please note: the InLinkz will expire on January 15, 2015. After that date, no blogs can be added.
Please note that only blog posts that include a list of 50 (or an attempt to write 50) things that made you feel Happy or 50 things that you are Grateful for will be included. Please don’t add a link to a post that isn’t part of this exercise; I will remove it. Aside from that one caveat, there is no such thing as too much positivity. Share your happy thoughts, your gratitude; help us flood the blogosphere with both!
I actually did this for 15 mins while watching TV and getting the cat to move off of the keyboard.